• In one God—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
• That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
• That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually
• That those who reject Christ are hopelessly and eternally lost
• That the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin
• That believers are to be sanctified wholly,
subsequent to regeneration, through faith in
the Lord Jesus Christ.
• That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification
• That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
To read a complete statement of what the Nazarene Church believes click here http://nazarene.org/files/docs/Manual2013-17.pdf